Thursday 24 January 2008

what is my problem?!

i know im procrastinating on this site design and getting my portfolio printed off...im basically terrified at the lack of structure in my life i think...nowhere to be, nothing to do, every moment of the day is not planned out...its up to me to get my life in order, working...get it looking the way i want it to look...and for that i need a job...for that i need a portfolio, website, cv, nice things to mail along with my application...grr....all of which im terrified of getting wrong...like theyre going to look at my designs and say to themselves...right this is too busy..and thats just bad...and this one oh my god look at the font...*shudder* so what im saying is...i think too much? exactly! and thats the end of this session. thank you doctor.

doh!

i suck.

as yoda says:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate, and Hate leads to suffering.

No comments: