Friday, 31 December 2010
Wednesday, 29 December 2010
Saturday, 25 December 2010
- oscar hates christmas #sesamestreet
- a very zombie holiday #childrenyouregoingtohavetoshootgrandma
- twelve interesting amendments #melanie griffith #bornyesterday
- wikileaks christmas song 2o10 #DanAndDan #leakingallthecrackerjokes
- white christmas #asongfromJedandMoWhedon
- christmas time #timeforalittlenostalgia #backstreetboys
- baby it's cold outside #glee #klaine
- the little drummer boy/peace on earth #bingandbowie
- mull of kintyre #macca
- the nanny/mad tv stop motion/alvin and the chipmunks #traditionaltoonage
- all i want for christmas is you #mariah!
- grape jelly #thegrandfinale #mixed nuts
Monday, 6 December 2010
Sunday, 5 December 2010
Saturday, 4 December 2010
"I can't go to Pigfarts, it's on Mars. You need a rocket ship. Do you have a rocket ship Potter? I bet you do. You know not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! Look at rocket ship Potter. Starkid Potter. Moonshoes Potter. Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!"
Friday, 3 December 2010
Monday, 22 November 2010
Wednesday, 17 November 2010
Tuesday, 16 November 2010
"are you telling me that im mature enough to get married but not to party?"
"how old are you?"
"im 28 now. and i drink but i know when to stop because ive got to drive home"
"so you drink and drive!" _chennai live 104.8
"there iis a difference between learn-ED and learn-ING"
"i am having experience in the academic field for all my life of 40 years…i know the psychology very well. and often i am getting guest lecturers to come and lecture for periods of time like 30…40…35 minutes whatever. and they are all very impressed with how my boys are interested in the lecture. but they don't know that there is a rehearsal. i tell my boys: because you love ME..you love the college, for the first 10 minutes of the lecture you listen. and after that what? after that if it is interesting keep on listening. otherwise we all have TVs yes? we watch the serials…so you keep looking at his face and think about yesterday's serial. YES SIR. but then some boys they say sir we don't have TV/radio/books.. and i say boys you are from the villages..there was that pretty neighbor girl? YES SIR. you think about her face…your girlfriend. and then some boys say sir we are not like that. we don't have love affairs. then i say this city madras is full of crowded buses full of people standing-sleeping? YES SIR. just like that you can also sleep…BUT the only thing iis with eyes OPEN. YES SIR. so there are 3 options: think about the serial… the FRIEND - within inverted commas! or sleeping with eyes open." _107.8
best! beeteedoubleyoo: he totally did the "YES SIR"s all by himself XD
he then switched to some convoluted stuff about how in tamil we put thiru/thirumathi in front of a person's name but in sanskrit it's just sri whether the person be male/female. and there was also some stuff about rama and him becoming crown prince…and that being like some dude's father calling him and telling him that he got a really good rank and will appear in the paper tomorrow… :D
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
chose to scar my brain with horrors yet again. *doh* why? why? i dont know.... it was so bad. so bad. no words. i think iv managed to block out most of it already. theres a whole dusty boxful of crap movies back there. let this be a warning to you! do not watch these: 1. enthiran 2. my blueberry nights 3. sivaji 4. bad boys II 5. bicentennial man...
Thursday, 4 November 2010
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Thursday, 14 October 2010
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Sunday, 3 October 2010
Monday, 20 September 2010
Thursday, 16 September 2010
- cow acting mental in the middle of road... attempted humping while crossing :D
- cow carrying leafy branch as face cover in manner of stalker in a cartoon (stalking dog maybe).
- car with a procession of dog stickers on the side. a family of basset hounds.
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Sunday, 25 July 2010
eally. ever. the outside changes: people shrink down/wear clothes you dont expect them to. but in most cases, even that hasnt really changed. everyone looks the same. maybe it's because we're in our twenties..and really teenagers and 20somethings..who can tell the difference? but inside - people dont change. they think and say and do the same things. i find the predictability comforting. im quite opposed to change me.
- chiwetel ejiofor is the new tommy lee jones. (hard on the outside but soft on the inside pursuer of fugitives...) #salt
- i still dont know exactly how to pronounce his name.. (imdb says it's: chew-it-tell edge-oh-for)
- amethyst is like alice in wonderland.
- romantic comedies as a genre are dying a slow death, probably because they're called rom-coms *rolls eyes*
Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Monday, 19 July 2010
Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Saturday, 3 July 2010
Wednesday, 30 June 2010
- the morocco mole style fez
- amy and amelia!
- ...and the dancing!! ;)
Tuesday, 15 June 2010
Saturday, 5 June 2010
Monday, 19 April 2010
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Saturday, 27 March 2010
ps. weird but cool thing. i was watching the scott pilgrim trailer in the morn. and they were youtubing it at travelling man. coincidence!
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Friday, 12 March 2010
Sunday, 7 March 2010
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Thursday, 4 February 2010
Sunday, 31 January 2010
Friday, 29 January 2010
He was the funniest-looking boy, or man--it was hard to tell which he was--she had ever seen. His hair was bed-dishevelled. He had a couple of days' growth of sparse, blond beard. And he looked-well, goofy. "How did you cut it?" she asked.He was staring down, with his slack mouth ajar, at his injured finger. "What?" he said."How did you cut it?""Goddam if I know," he said, his inflection implying that the answer to that question was hopelessly obscure. "I was lookin' for something in the goddam wastebasket and it was fulla razor blades."_JD Salinger (just before the war with the eskimos)
Monday, 18 January 2010
- a glimpse of kevin bacon? or was i imagining things...
- judd nelson and ally sheedy - together. thats pretty much out of a breakfast club fanfic right there (they're even in matching pjs).
- andrew mccarthy singing along to aretha in a fedora (and shades, while playing the bongos!).
- ...and demi moore just told him he's gay and in love with judd nelson LOL
- ooh do i sense an upcoming mccarthy/sheedy hookup?
- 80s movies are so cynical and realistic.. marriages never work. rob lowe has a wife and child and also relationships with girls in bars (also the plain, blonde, old friend girl)...judd wants ally to marry him because he just cheated on her with a sales girl while buying her a kinky nightgown. marriage to make him faithful and all that. andrew is the requisite love-is-a-crock man. but being an 80s movie i sense the ending sees them all set up with happily ever after endings (just the way i like it).
- stir fried vegetables/wok as ashtray
- oooooh TWWWIIIIIST rob lowe (billy)'s wife (the little missus) is a hottie and she's at the bar with another man, while billy plays sax. bar fight!...and now they're making out! (th'married couple)
- judd and ally have a high fidelity moment as they fight over records
Friday, 15 January 2010
- maguire v day
- selby v allen
Tuesday, 12 January 2010
|Mince Pies||Eyes||She got beatiful minces.|
|Forrest Gump||Dump (shit)||"Off out in 10 minutes?" "Yeah, just got to have a Forrest first".|