- photos (memories/nostalgia)
- random illustrator files, work files, videos (shit created by me)
sometimes it's like if there are no photos it didnt really happen, there's so much i forget entirely. then i find a photo of it. and still dont remember sometimes. but there's a photo, it must be so. *shrug*
this was what the whole of episode 04 of analyse phish was like. summary: harris gets high out of his mind and cant remember most of what happened during the concert. but they had a recording device with them and he can hear/relive the things he said and did. he's mostly mortified and "what am i saying?!"-ish. and scott still doesnt like phish. entertaining as fuck.
other things i did today:
- watched you again and she's out of my league
- baked chocolate cookies - baking powder does in fact expire. it refused to blend and formed into white clumps which i had to pick out of the dough.
- read another short story from patrick gale's dangerous pleasures. this one was called old boys. one of the hottest things i have ever read probably. so good.
listening to: prince!