Saturday 24 January 2009

GMAIL FUKD UP!

the weirdest thing happened today...or actually i should start with the backstory. i was in this cute second hand book store called blossoms and i saw this poster saying:
freelance illustrators wanted for childrens book illustration email: tellmeastorie@gmail.com. and so obv i did.

and then i got a reply from someone saying:

G'day
I was looking at your e-mail and I
think that we need to chat. Take a look
at my picture and reply to me so I could
give you more pics and info
Regards

so yeah my mind immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was in response to my illustration email. and they wanted to send me pics about the story etc...so im all yeah looking fwd to it.
and today i got an email which made it very obvious that the mail was the complete and total opposite of what i thought it was...

gmail has lost its mind!

first off it's not even adressed to me, but to someone with a very similar email id. thesilentman@gmail.com...
a small excerpt:

Hi my new friend
Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter. It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter. I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets. The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends...

...

o_O

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg pave it's the love of your liiiiiife! you must do a sex change so that you can marry her. <3<3<3

pavithra muthalagan said...

not! *rolls eyes*

Divya said...

hmm... why do i sense homo activity? Oo

pavithra muthalagan said...

do you see the words 'nice man'? lol...plus the mail in entirety is maha long and gives full desc...

Anonymous said...

You're no fun. :(

pavithra muthalagan said...

ok i didnt go for the sex change but i did reply and sent her pictures of me (actually pictures of the lead actors in slumdog millionaire) it was v corny! :D