Thursday 5 April 2007

big blue..

...eyes...a more or less straightforward train of thought lead me to elijah wood. started off at 300..frank miller...sin city...elijah wood and the dog...wolf in 300...then watched the cutest vids of the wood man on you tube...and remembered the whole 1981 thing...watching flipper as a kid...his eyes matched the swimming pool water...overly big frodo eyes...everything is illuminated...what a place to be...i miss having a doggie. it sucks so much to see ppl with their dogs. or dogs on shows on tv. just watched epi 11 season 2 of greys anatomy. thats when they get 'doc' at the end of the epi...mmm...miss you so much my baaba...want to feel u behind my back again..all smooshed like a burrowing snake between me and the sofa...those sad eyes...the skinnyness when wet...your tummy...in my lap that first day..lil white ball of floof...sigh...crap how did i get here...lowe the seeing eye bitch bit, sammy davis jr. jr. mmm :) sobs. i cant believe they gave the puppy away...i could not do that..get a dog then...would be too jealous of whoever got her...wud kill me...

No comments: